Bectran has two types of credit application analytical reports: - Performance Report and Management Report.
Performance Report - Displayed in the Home Page. These are more informative reports (These are segmented by business group). They include;
- Credit Application Aging Profile: This shows the aging profile of all credit applications received in the last 30 days .It is presented in the form of a bar chart. To view the list of companies represented in each aging category in the bar chart, click on “Days Range” column.
- Credit Application Request Received: This shows a daily count of the number of request received in the last 30 days. The information is presented in a line graph.
Management Report - Click on: Dashboard in the Home Page. These are more strategic reports. They include;
- Credit Application received over the last 12 months by amount ranges. This is presented in the form of a pie chart.
- Credit applications received per month for a 12 months period (1 year). This is presented in the form of a bar chart.
- Credit application processed over the last 12 months compared with a set benchmark. This is presented in the form of a bar chart. (benchmark can be setup in account settings).
- The average days to process credit application per month for a 12 month period. This is presented in the form of a line chart. (you can drill down to a specific period for enhanced visibility).