1. Credit users now have the ability to upload all customer contact information via CSV load.
To load this data in the UI:
If AR Management is not enabled, Navigate to Account Settings > Customer Data Upload > Customer Contacts > a Template can be downloaded and files can be uploaded for Business Contacts.
- If AR Management is enabled, Navigate to Account Settings > AR Settings > Data Upload > Customer Contacts > a Template can be downloaded and files can be uploaded for APAY or Business Contacts.
2. AR users are now able to view a comparison of their Best Possible DSO with their Current DSO in the Risk Metrics Panel.
There is no configuration required for this to begin displaying.
To view DSO, AR Mgt. > Risk Metrics
3. All Credit and AR users can now access an Audit Log to track all activity by any user on requests and accounts within their organization.
There is no configuration required to enable the Audit Log visibility.
This can be viewed in the UI under any request or customer account.
- Customer Account without AR Mgt.
- Customer Account with AR Mgt.
Please sign in to leave a comment.