1. Added Bank and Trade References Metrics to the Manager Dashboard
Credit Users can view the metrics for Bank and Trade References (#Sent, #Received etc.) in the Dashboard.
- Navigation: Dashboard > Select the Desired Business Group or All Business Groups > Count of Trade / Bank References Sent and Received > Detail View
The following attributes have been added to the dashboard:
- Bar graph shows 2 bars for every month: Blue = # Sent, Red = # Received
- When hovering over any bar in the graph, it shows the exact # Count for that month
- When user selects "Detail View" magnifying glass, it shows the graph on the left, and a table with the following columns to the right: Year/Month, # Sent, # Received, % Received
- % Received = # Received/ # Sent
2. Ability to revoke Personal Guarantee(s) on a Guarantor level
Personal Guarantee(s) can now be revoked/canceled by Credit users on a Guarantor level if the customer requests for the same.
The Personal Guarantee(s) uploaded during and after application submission will be collectively displayed in the ‘Personal Guarantee’ document (which can be exported as PDF) within the ‘Credit Documents/Data’ section.
To revoke Personal Guarantee(s) on a Guarantor level, click on the red button next to the Personal Guarantee document within the ‘Credit Documents/Data’ section.
An exhaustive list of PG signatory(s) would be provided, and the credit user can select for which Signatory(s) the Personal Guarantee needs to be revoked.
Note: Adding a comment is mandatory because the Credit User needs to explain the reason behind revoking the PG(s). Additionally, any documentation regarding the same can be attached if the Credit user chooses to do so.
After the Credit User clicks on ‘Save Changes’, the selected PG Signatory(s) will be revoked, and the following attributes will be displayed under the ‘View Revoked Signatory(s)’ button:
- Revoked Signatory(s) [Name(s)]
- Revoked date [Date and Time stamp of Credit User action]
- Revoked by [Name of the Credit User who revoked the Signatory(s)]
- Comments [Credit User comments while revoking the Signatory(s)]
- Attached Document [Click on the Magnifying glass to view the attached PG Revocation document, if any]
Audit log: Every revoke action will be tracked in the Audit Log with date-time stamps, Request ID, Customer name and Credit user name displayed for Audit purposes.
Note: The Revoked Signatory(s) will also be removed from the Personal Credit Reports (Transunion Owner Search, Experian Business Owner Profile etc.)
The customer who originally submitted the Credit application will also be notified about the Revoked PG Signatory(s) at the same time.
3. Adding DUNS# on the paper application form and the ability to require the DUNS#
A new field to capture DUNS# has been added to ensure that Auto-pull can always execute a 100% match.
- Navigation: Account Settings > Organization > Custom Credit App > Select the desired Business Group > Credit App – Page 1 > Make DUNS Number required
Note: If the flag is turned to ‘Yes’, DUNS # will be a required field on the Credit Application and Paper Credit Apps
4. AR - Ability to manually put Sales Order on Hold
AR Users can now manually place Holds on Sales Orders
- Navigation: Navigation: AR Mgt. > Customer Account > Sales Orders > Setup Order Hold
After the Sales order is put on hold,
- Hold details will be transmitted to ERP once the order is put on hold, with relevant details
- An audit log is created at the sales order level to show the history of hold/release status
5. AR - Claims with No Settlements: Addition to Proposed Settlement
A/R Users can record a claim (status) on one or more invoices, without having to settle the claim, so that they can record a status for the invoice only.
- Navigation: Account Settings > AR Settings > AR Policy > Select the desired Business Group > Enable No Settlements for Claims only
When the flag is turned to ‘Yes’, Proposed Settlement will default to ‘No Settlement’ and not allow the user to pick a different type of settlement.
- Navigation: AR Mgt. > Customer Account > Claims and settlements > File a Claim
- AR Users can create a claim with “No Settlement”, which will allow them to simply assign a status to invoices
- When the No Settlement option is enabled, all aspects of the claim decision are not displayed
- A claim with no settlement is automatically closed (status changes to 'Closed') once the invoice is closed (Invoice status determines the status of the claim.)
6. Added a Max Upper Bound Credit Limit on AR-CREDIT LIMIT Model
Users can set an upper bound for the Credit Limit (maximum amount this model can approve for) assigned through the AR-CRLIMIT-ONLY model.
- Navigation: Account Settings > Custom Scoring Model > Advanced User Defined Model / Add Advanced User Defined Model > Config Type = ‘AR-CRLIMIT-ONLY’ > Click on the Calculator symbol > AR Existing Credit Limit
- Users can set an upper bound for the Credit Limit assigned through AR-CRLIMIT-ONLY model
- Max Credit Limit (Upper Bound) is used as the maximum amount this model can approve for (as listed in example shown above)
7. % Past Due - Addition to AR-DATA User Defined Model
AR-DATA Model in Advanced User Defined Model is enhanced to allow the user to add % of Past Due ONLY.
- Navigation: Account Settings > Custom Scoring Model > Add Advanced User Defined Model > Config Type = ‘AR-DATA’ > Click on the Calculator symbol > Add Attribute > Weight
- AR-DATA Model in Advanced User Defined Model is enhanced to allow users to add % of Past Due ONLY
- % of Past Due is scored as a range in the Advanced User Defined Model, similar to how it is set up in AR Scoring models in AR settings.