1. Ability to edit customer data on Job Sheets for ERP Transmission
Credit users have the ability to edit the information on the submitted Job Sheets, so that correct information exists on the file before the data is transmitted to the ERP.
- Navigation: Task Console > Click on a REQJ/REQPJ > Click on ‘Edit Job Sheet’ under the Job Sheet tab
- Note: Job sheet data can be updated only when the Job is in the ‘Pending’ phase.
- After the user reviews and submits the updated information, it would be reflected under the job sheet tab and the updated data will be transmitted to the ERP on Approval.
- After a decision is made (Approve/Decline), the user will only be able to view the edited information, along with a name/date/time stamp of the user who updated the information.
2. Enable/Disable the ‘Revoke Personal Guarantee’ feature
Credit users have the ability to enable/disable the Personal Guarantee Revoke feature.
- Navigation: Account Settings > Organization > Business Group > Select the desired Business Group > Advanced Config > Credit Management Workflow > Enable PG Revoke
- Note: the feature will be disabled by default.
- When the flag for Enable PG Revoke is switched to ‘Yes’, the option to Revoke Personal Guarantee(s) (on a guarantor level) will be displayed under the Credit Documents/Data tab and vice versa.
3. New attributes/ratio added under the Financial Statements based User Defined Model
Credit users have the ability to score the following attributes and ratio under the Financial Statements based User Defined Model:
- Net Income
- Net Worth (Intangible)
- Net Working Capital/Credit Limit
- Navigation: Account Settings > Custom Scoring Model > Select the Desired Business Group > Advanced User Defined Model > Add Model ; Config type = FSBASED OR edit an already existing FSBASED Model > Select the attribute to be added > Update weight and/or click on the ‘calculator’ logo to change the score by range
Calculations: Revenue, Total Equity and Net Income are available on the Financial Statement and will be fetched directly from there, as explained below
- Revenue = Net Sales
- Total Equity = Common Stock + Retained Earnings + Other capital and Reserves
- Net Income: value calculated on the Financial Statement
- Total Equity = (Total Assets + Total Liabilities) - Net Worth
- Net Working Capital/Credit Limit: inverse already existing ratio ‘Credit Limit/Net Working capital’
4. Added PO# and Job Name fields to the Account Hierarchy report
Credit users can view the Purchase Order # (PO#) for invoices and the job name within the account hierarchy report.
- PO# column has been added to the invoice detail tab of account hierarchy report for all account types (Level 1, Level 2 and Job Sheets)
- Job name is displayed for job accounts on invoice detail tab
5. AR - Invoice Layout tab added under AR Policy
AR users have the ability to remove certain items from the invoice in the UI (if the information is not going to be sent in the payload).
- A new tab in AR Policy (in the Bectran UI as well as the APay portal) called “Invoice Layout” contains Exclude Flags for removing items from the invoice.
- Navigation: AR Settings > General Settings > Select the desired Business Group > Invoice Layout
In this example, Shipping and Handling will be excluded from the invoice layout and APay portal
6. Ability to exclude the ‘Business Profile’ section from Credit and/or COD applications
Credit users have the ability to exclude the ‘Business Profile’ section from Credit and/or COD applications.
- Navigation: Account Settings > Organization > Business Group > Select the desired Business Group > Advanced Config > Credit Application Form > Exclude Business Profile from Form > Select the App type(s) for which you want to exclude the Business Profile section
If the flag is switched to “yes”, the Business Profile section will be removed from the application for the selected app type(s)
7. Debt Service Coverage ratio has been added to the default scoring model
Debt Service Coverage ratio has been added under the Solvency Ratio detail tab (Financial Statements) in the default scoring model.
- Navigation: Account Settings > Custom Scoring Model > Select the Desired Business Group > Default Scoring Model > Financial Statement > Solvency ratio > Debt Service cover > Update weight or click on the ‘calculator’ logo to change the score by range
Calculations: Debt Service Coverage = EBITDA / (Total Debt + Interest Payment)
- EBITDA and Total Debt: Fetched from financial statement analysis
- Interest payment: fetched from income statement.
8. AR - Assigning Claims via Call Task Resolution (No Settlements)
AR Users have the ability to assign a claim on one or more invoices while completing a call task, so that they can record the status of an invoice without having to go to the claims and settlements module.
- Navigation: Account Settings > AR Settings > AR Policy > Select the desired Business Group > Enable No-Settlement Claims Only for Call Task
Note: This will be disabled by default, however, when the flag is switched to ‘Yes’, the following will be displayed in the UI:
Customer Account Page > Call Tasks > Document call and task resolution status = ‘Yes’
Here, the user can select the Invoice(s) for which they want to file a claim, select the Claim Category/Type and click on ‘Submit’.
- Claims will be created (no settlement) based on call task selection
- Claims will be closed when the corresponding invoices are closed.
- Users will also get a confirmation message when a claim is filed along with the call task
- Claim filed under call follow up will be displayed at the invoice level.
Please sign in to leave a comment.