Credit users can now initiate multiple Credit application links simultaneously from Bectran, by uploading a .csv file containing the customer details.
Initiating application links to franchise customers. For example, multiple restaurants under the same parent company will receive the application links at the same time, if this feature is used.
- Navigation – Account Settings > Customer Data Upload > Customer App Link
- If the A/R Management module is enabled, the Customer App Link tab can be found using the following navigation: Account Settings > AR Settings > Data Upload > Customer App Link
1. This works on a Business Group level, so the Credit user will need to select the relevant Business Group prior to the upload.
2. From the top-right corner, the ‘Customer App Link’ (.csv) template can be downloaded.
3. The .csv template will outline the data fields/information required for upload:
A) Customer First Name: Required field*
B) Customer Last Name: Required field*
C) Customer Email: Required field*
D) App Type: Required field*, accepts 3 application types (Case sensitive) –
Note: Any combination of the application types would be accepted on the upload template and the application links will be sent accordingly.
E) Company Name: Optional field, specify the name of the customer’s business/company
F) Ops Unit ID: Optional field, specify the Ops Unit internal code (if any) and the application will be routed as per the specified ops.
G) Sales Rep User ID: Optional field, specify the email address (user ID) of the Sales Rep and it will be pre-populated on the application
H) ERP Account Number: Optional field, if the specified number matches an existing account number in Bectran (within the same Business Group), then the primary account information will be pre-populated on the application.
Note: The upper limit on the number of application links that can be initiated simultaneously is 500.
4. After the required fields are filled out and the excel file can be uploaded using the selected business group using the ‘Upload File’ button.
5. If the file is uploaded successfully, the status ‘Processed’ will be displayed, along with the date-time stamp for when it was processed.
6. The user will be shown the error code on a customer level if the processing failed (which means, the customer did not receive the application link).
- Sales Rep Not Found (If the specified Sales Rep is not assigned to the Business Group to which the data is uploaded)
- ERP Customer Not Found (If the customer account number does not exist in Bectran/Business Group to which the data is uploaded)
- Ops Unit Internal Code Not Found (If the ops unit internal code does not exist in Bectran/Business Group to which the data is uploaded)
- Invalid App Type. Allowed App types are CREDIT, COD, SOLE-PROPRIETOR (case sensitive)
7. If the status shows ‘Processed’, the customer(s) will receive the respective application links in the specified email address.