1. Consolidated AR Account Statement for Job Accounts
This feature allows users to initiate consolidated account statements for an account and all subsequent accounts in the hierarchy. This accounts for users that are using a flat account structure (Customer – Job) or an account hierarchy-based structure (Level 1 – Level 2 – Level 3)
When sending an account statement from a level 2 or a main account, there will be a selection to include “all in hierarchy”, to capture all relevant job accounts in the account statement.
2. Experian Personal Credit Reports
We have added the functionality to request personal credit reports using the Experian Consumer Credit Profile Report (this does require a subscription with Experian’s services). This is enabled and set up like any other report in the Bectran platform.
Account Settings > Bureau & Fax Service > Subscribe to credit bureau service
The bureau must also be assigned to the relevant scoring model, then it will display on the credit document/data tab to be pulled with any other bureaus that are configured.
Account Settings > Custom Scoring Model > Add Credit Bureau Service
3. Auto-Assignment of Claims – Reason Codes & Max Difference %
We added additional logic and configurations around the Auto-claims functionalities. First, this requires utilizing Auto-claims which can be enabled in AR Policy.
Account Settings > AR Settings > AR Policy > Auto Claims must be enabled
The enhancements implemented are the ability to
- Auto-assign reason codes for claims that exactly match the tax, shipping, or a set discount %
- Once Auto Claims at Data Load Method = TAX-SHIPPING-DISCTERM-RANG, these codes will be added in codes and templates and the discount % is configurable
- Set a max difference % in AR policy.
Codes and Templates is available in AR Settings
4. User Export Report
We added additional functionalities around exporting user data. This can be pulled from the primary reports tab. The added fields include business group assignments, approval authority levels, seat assignments, and more.
Home > Reports > User(s) Report