1. Optimized Data Reporting for AR
AR reports will now redirect the user to the Report Queue as soon as the report is generated to optimize report performance. This will enable AR users to view reports faster while reducing processing times.
2. AR Policy Enhancements to control Account Credit Utilization (ERP, Bectran & Hybrid) + Auto Close Credits
A/R Users can now set policies to control the modes of Account Credit utilization in Bectran.
The different modes of utilization include:
- Ability to only utilize account credits as a user through the UI
- Restrict utilization to the outbound integration
- Hybrid - Will allow users to utilize credits manually and through the integration
Navigation: Account settings > AR Policy
***Panels are now collapsible for better organization and view
3. Ability to set default values for UCC Filing - Monitoring attributes
Users can now set default values for Corporation Monitoring, Bankruptcy Monitoring, and Debtor Monitoring to ensure each UCC Filing request includes the correct types of monitoring services.
To Configure: Account Settings > UCC Filings Service
4. Ability to make Job Owner/Contractor Address optional
Users can now make the owner/contractor address optional on job sheet applications to simplify and streamline customer data collection.
To configure: Account Settings > Organization > Custom Credit App > Job Sheet Page 1
5. Enhanced Payment Option Configuration Capabilities
A/R Users can now set specific payment options (ACH or Credit/Debit Card) and autopay settings at the customer level, to allow for extended flexibility in customer service and maintenance.
6. Exclude ERP Source Payments & Closed Invoices from the Customer Payment Portal
AR users can now exclude closed invoices and payments from the payment portal, to simplify the user experience for their customers. If enabled, customers will only see their open invoices and remain their ability to view any payment history.
To configure: AR Settings > AR Policy > General Settings
Exclude Closed Invoices Disabled:
Exclude Closed Invoices Enabled:
Hide ERP Source Payments from Payment Portal Disabled:
Hide ERP Source Payments from Payment Portal Enabled:
7. Maintaining Portfolio Status through Outbound APIs
AR Users can now deactivate portfolios via API to reduce manual interaction with the system and automate portfolio maintenance. This task can manually currently be completed by admin users.
8. Document/Report Notification Preference Changes
Credit and Sales users can now choose to receive notifications when customers submit any of the Bectran standard payment forms including the ACH, EFT or Credit Card Form.
9. Ability to Populate Ops Unit Address on Message Templates
Users can now populate the configured Ops Unit Address instead of the supplier or business group address on message templates to customers. This will allow communication templates to be customized further and enhance customer experience.
To enable this functionality, please reach out to your Platform Services Specialist.
10. Ability to Edit the Requested amount to trigger Pre-Approval Review
Credit users can now edit the requested credit amount within the platform in order to initiate the pre-approval workflow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.