Reports can now be scheduled by users to run on a one-time or recurring basis. Users will get an email once the report is ready, and they can navigate to the report queue to download them.
The Scheduling reports feature allows users to set up a report once and automatically receive that data on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis without any manual intervention.
User Navigation & Workflow:
- Navigate to the report section and select the desired report. Insert report criteria and prepare report to view the detail.
- You will see an option to schedule the report using the specified criteria next to the Generate Report button.
- Users can schedule a one-time or recurring report on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. To schedule a recurring report, enter the start date, end date, and the time the report will be executed.
- Times are shown in 30-minute increments using a 24-hour format.
- The user will receive an email notification once the report is ready to be downloaded.
- Once the report is scheduled, it will appear in the Reports Queue labeled as “Batch.”
Manage Scheduled Reports within the Schedule Report Queue
- Activate, deactivate and delete scheduled reports within the Schedule Report Queue.
- To activate/deactivate a scheduled report, select the blue arrows.
- To delete a scheduled report, select the red x. Once a scheduled report is deleted, it will no longer be scheduled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.