1. Creating Receipts for Account Credit Utilization
Receipts are now generated instantly for Account Credit payments. Any payment utilizing account credits will show up in the payments section. For hybrid payments consisting of account credits and credit card payments, receipts will only be generated once the settlement is cleared.
2. Multi-Currency Credit & AR Platform Enhancements
The international currency conversion package is now available through REST and outbound SFTP. Bectran can now consume invoices, payments, and other transactions in any international currency. Admin users can maintain the currency conversion table in the account settings.
Please reach out to your platform services specialist to enable the international currency package.
3. AR Settings Usability Enhancements
- APAY Settings, AR Surcharges, and Auto Pay Policy have been consolidated under APAY Portal Config within AR Settings allowing users to access configurations with fewer clicks.
Navigation: Settings > AR Settings > APAY Portal Config
2. Order Hold Mgt, Order Hold Policy, and Category and Codes have been consolidated under the sub-menu “Order Hold Settings” to simplify order hold configuration and execution.
4. Ability to Resend Collections Notices and Additional Filtering Option
- Users can now reinitiate collections emails, account statements, month-end open invoices, and other collections activities to resend any statements to customers on demand. Additionally, the user must reconfirm the recipient at the time of resending the statement.
- Users can now filter recent collections activities by the types of statements sent to customers.
(1) Navigation: AR management > Customer details > Collections activities
(2) Navigation: AR management > Customer details > Collections activities > Open activity
5. Column Added to Denote Who Prequalified an Application
A column denoting who has prequalified an application has been added to the end of both the reviews and applications received reports. If there is not a prequalifying user, the field is left blank.
6. Multilingual APAY Portal
APAY users can now view the portal in Spanish, French, Portuguese, German and more. Service your customers worldwide with this new functionality.
7. New API to Include Transmission of Both Payments and Account Credits
Bectran will now be able to send details of customer payments in a single payload instead of two separate payloads. Credits and payments can be seamlessly transmitted through this functionality which helps maintain a consistent view of net payable positions across systems.
To start using these APIs, please reach out to your platform services specialist.
8. Ability to Log Internal Notes When Logging Paper Credit Applications and Job Sheets
Sales users can now submit notes with credit applications for smoother communication between sales and credit teams. This functionality supports the ability to document all communication that occurs between the customer and sales user outside of our platform without constant back and forth between teams.
9. Claims Metrics Enhancements
Two additional components have been added to the AR History Model. One component is “Active History of Claims.” The other new component is “Percentage of Open Claims to Total AR .” These enhancements will better equip users to proactively identify repayment trends and evaluate disputed receivables.