1. Bank Identification Number Recognition of Debit Cards
The Bectran Payment portal can now identify payments as being made through debit or credit payment so that the portal only surcharges credit cards. The Bank Identification Number recognizes the card type to avoid applying surcharges to debit cards.
To enable Debit Card validation: Settings > AR Settings > APAY Portal Config > Enable Surcharges
Disable Surcharges on Debit Cards will default to NO
2. Manual Assignment of Account Hierarchy
Users can now choose to manually manage Level 1 (Master) and Level 2 (Main) account hierarchies. With this enhancement, users can now:
- Assign any customer account to an existing Level 1 (Master)
- Re-assign a Level 2 (Main) to a different Master
- De-assign the Main account from the hierarchy
Navigation: ERP Customer A/C > Manage Hierarchy
To configure: Enterprise Package > Account Hierarchy
3. Payment Portal Invoice Export Update
The Invoice export now will display the total invoice balance, total account credit balance, and net balance to provide a full view of the customer account upon export.
On the Payment Portal Dashboard, select the Excel button to export:
4. Account Settings Page Enhancements
Sub-menus have been added to the Account Settings home page for a more organized and intuitive user navigation experience.
Once selected, each account settings category is broken up into the corresponding sub-menus.