1. Review your Team’s Performance
Track your team's performance metrics directly from the home screen. This update is limited to ADMINISTRATOR users and allows them to view the following metrics per user: Assigned & Processed, Decisions Made, Average Days to Decision. The feature can be accessed on the homepage by clicking on the “Team Performance” hyperlink.
2. APAY User Management Enhancement
We have enhanced the User Experience on the recently introduced APAY user management settings. Below are some of the key changes we have recently implemented:
- When an account is assigned or de-assigned, the message will include the account number inside it.
- When assigning accounts to a user, you can search by customer name or search by account number.
- Now when searching for User ID, the search employs a “Contain logic” instead of an exact match. Example: When searching for “bectran.com”, all results will come up.
3. Rounding Up Metrics to Enhance Visibility
For large numbers, customer metrics are rounded to the nearest thousand, million or billion. This includes the Balance, Net Exposure, and A/C Credit category to enhance visibility. Additionally, Credit Term over six characters in length are now displayed on CLICK.
4. Invoice Creation API Outbound Enhancement
We have added the shipping and handling amount at the invoice line-item level to the outbound invoice creation API, which can drive specific business processes in the AR module. For example, users will now be able to dispute freight charges at the line-item level.
To learn more about this API change, please reach out to your Platform Services Specialist.